Friday, August 28, 2009

SO FUNNY

When Brinkley was a baby, she was really chubby. And I LOVED it! For about the first 18 months of her life people would always comment on how great her chubby cheeks were. It kind of became her trade-mark. Well, as you know, she has outgrown the chubby cheek stage. But the other night we found a SUPER GREAT photo of Brie as a baby - we died laughing at those cheeks! They were SO huge that when she smiled, you could hardly see her eyes...and they look like they could pop!!! So here's a NOW and THEN photo posting of our sweet Brinkley.

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

Oh! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny- I LOVE THOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS! Your kids are just darling! It is so crazy how fast they grow up- it makes me sad :) But we are excited to see you guys here pretty soon (it seems like forever still)!

Robison's said...

Hey, I got the halloween card. Laynee looks so cute. I might have you do that I just need to get Porter's Halloween Costume still. I really need to get the boys pictures taken soon. Are you up to that. Are the prices the same? We really need to do another girls night out soon. I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking we should do a play group this week since the kids are out of school Thursday and Friday. What do you think?

mle said...

Oh man I love those sweet cheeks-totally forgot about those. I think I need to call Brie sweet cheeks for the rest of her life now:) I havent been on your blog in forever-love all the posts. Emmys blessing dress is adorable and I love her middle name too. I love you pep