Monday, August 3, 2009

Emmy's Blessing - 8.2.09

Yesterday we had the opportunity to bless little Emmy. It was so nice to have family in town - I love how supportive Steve's family is about being there for things like that. (my family probably would be if they didn't live on the other side of the country!)

It was a really nice day and I'm glad that Steve could bless her. We are both so thankful to have her sweet little spirit in our home. She's so small, yet adds so much. The other kids love her so much and Emmy's always so happy and smiling - I hope that is a trait that stays with her forever. It's amazing how much you can love your children...they all have us wrapped around their finger.

We named her Emmersyn Malulani - it has been a fun tradition to give all of our girls Hawaiian middle names. Hers means "Under Heaven's Protection" - and I am sure that if she stays close to our Heavenly Father she will always be under His protection. We love you Emmy - thank you for choosing us.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I am so glad you had such a special day! SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL- Her dress is so pretty! She is a little doll! I can't wait to meet her! Oh, and I love your dream house! It is SO PRETTY! And we will be regular visitors with that pool in the backyard :) We are excited to see you guys soon!