Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I LOVE this first picture. It was SO beautiful at Solitude. Here's a few more from our vacation there.

We saw a few deer while we were hiking. The kids thought that was really cool.

The resort had a really great pool with a large shallow end for the kids, and a water slide! Deagan was brave and tried the slide the first day, and Brie gave it a try the second day. On the last day Kylee and I discovered you could really FLY down the slide if you go on a tube! :)

And here's a few videos of the kids going down the water slides!

3 comments:

Todd and Julie said...

Hey, that is so exciting you were able to go to the same place we did! What place did you stay in? I remember you asking me on my blog where Solitude was but I totally spaced emailing you back. Sorry! Hope you had as much fun as we did.

Todd and Julie said...

Okay, so I just scrolled down and saw where you stayed and I believe we stayed in the same place but just a differnt kind of room. I loved it! We plan on going again next year.

The Duckers said...

I have you on my calendar, and I'm just trying to see what's going on with the husband. I do really want to go!!! Is it at night or morning? I'll call you on Friday if it works out...which it BETTER!

Tessa cried so hard there was no noise coming out the first minute. Then she cried for no more than 10 minutes. (while I was paying...and she was hungry) I fed her and she never fussed about it again!!