Friday, September 5, 2008

I love this photo

While we were at the splash park the other day, I got this great shot of Deagan. I had accidently overexposed it and thought I'd have to trash it...but I did a little editing and now I LOVE it! I love how all you can really see are his features. Is this one cute boy or what? :)
I am having a blast with photography. I am learning new things and have actually been somwhat busy this year. It's been perfect - not too much, not too little. I average about 2 sessions per week, which is exactly what my goal was. And I'm not really even having to work for it - people just call! So I must be doing something right! If anyone is interested, you can check out my work at www.taramillerphotography.com And if you even want photos done, just give me a call!

4 comments:

mle said...

So cool Tara-I love Deagans eyes-wow so cute. I wish you could come and do our photos. What are you doing next weekend-I WISH!

Mylee said...

That turned out very cute! So did you end up going to the parade of homes? Oh, by the way, here is the link to our blog

http://themiddleofyeswhere.blogspot.com/

Talk to you later!

Robison's said...

Tara I just got on your blog and I love the picture of Deagan. He looks so adorable. I really want you to take some pictures of my kids soon in the grain before they cutt it. We can do a family picture later. I'm glad you guys came over last night it was a lot of fun we will have to do that more often.
I love the kids chairs my kids would love that.
Tannis

Robison's said...

When you come out to do my kids I'll show you around so you can take pictures out there if you want.