Monday, September 15, 2008

Flab to Fab

For FHE this week we talked about goals - setting them and working for them. Each of us picked out 2 goals we wanted to accomplish by New Years!

For one of my goals, I chose "drop 10 pounds!" I have more then that to shed, but I have to start somewhere. And I figured that if I posted it on the blog, it would be even more motivation to get my "rear in gear" - I'll try to post my progress. (if there is any) :) So...wish me luck! And if you have any super great advice on how to drop weight fast - please do share! I can use all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Good luck! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog.... you don't know how much I needed that. I even made my husband read it. I think that we are leading double lives- you and I!
Anyhow- would you mind giving me your email? I think that we could relate quite well.
ponytailchallenge @ gmail.com