Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tell it like it is!

The other morning I was sitting at the table with Deagan and Steve. We were all having breakfast together. Deagan randomly says, "All the everybodys love me!" :) I had to smile and tell him, "yes, everybody loves you buddy!" I really do love him. He can be SO sweet and has such a soft heart. He just melts me.

Later that night at Family Home Evening Brinkley brought up a few things she has been learning. She was talking about Jesus and the holes in his hand. Then she says, "you can see the holes on the big white Jesus and hear him talk when the lady pushes the magic button behind the hidden wall!" WOW! What a memory! The last time we saw the statue of Jesus was about a year ago - the way she remembers things sometimes just cracks me up! Thru the eyes of a 4 year old, right? :)

Her ability to retain information amazes me - she'll bring up things in great detail that happened when she was 2 and 3 - I can't believe the memory. And she must be loving the lessons in Sunbeams cause she can come home and retell us the story without skipping a beat! If we tell a story for FHE and get part wrong (or say it the wrong way) she will quickly correct us and tell us how it really goes! :) WE love you Brinkley, we love your smarts, we love your personality, we love your desire to read scriptures and your love for Jesus. You are absolutly adorable!

No comments: