Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My BIG FAT project

At the start of this year I made quite a few new years resolutions - MOST of which I have stayed on top of so far. Probably one of the most important to me was to shed all my extra pounds I have - and believe me, there are MANY! This comes from someone who is normally about 125lbs. and would be THRILLED to be at 130-135. That's the goal. So I decided as of March first, I will change a few things and get this bod back in shape. I'm afraid progress will be slow, but we'll see. I need to take a "before" photo but I don't think you could pay me enough $$ to post it. Maybe when I am back to a smaller size.

As completely embarrassing as this is, I will post my weigh ins and "such." I hope it gives me the push I need to some day be able to post I have met my goal weight.

March 1, 2010
weight 160
I have gone 2 days without candy and I think I'm going to kill someone. I am tired (probably from a lack of food) and cranky. I usually eat TONS of candy - any hour of any day. My goal is to stay away from sweets completely. I also have a goal to stay away from chips, fast food, baked goodies, and to limit my breads/crackers. So basically I have taken away my whole life support. :(

No comments: