Friday, January 29, 2010

Into the swing of things...

Ok. There is no better way to say this...I SUCK! I do. It has been forever since I've blogged anything. And it seems like I always promise myself that I'll do better, I post once...then I forget. 2010 has already been SO busy for me - I just cant possibly keep up with everything. So I've decided to just post our album pages for our blog, and if there's something fun that I have time to blog, then I will. I decided early on in 2009 that I needed to make a family album for us - a way to remember all the fun things we did, plus some journaling of the kids. A way to remember things I guess. Anyway, between that and blogging, and the photography blog/work I just feel like I'm always on this computer lately. So enjoy the pages! And we hope you all had as great of a Christmas as we did!


No comments: