Friday, January 29, 2010

Kids & new names!

Here's a little sneak peak of my kids. This is their most recent photo shoot - First week of January. Deagan really didn't want to have his photos taken...what a stinker! :) And as you may see I am in the process of changing my business name! I'm SO excited! I'm trying to have everything finished, up and running by Feb. 15th. If you want to check out the new blog it's http://www.myurbanphoto.blogspot.com/ It's not even close to being done and a lot of changes need to be made, but it's there if you want to see it THUS far! :)
Also, if any of you out there want to be on my emailing list, go to that website and look up the email address, and send me an email with the word "join" in the subject line - you'll get emails about all the specials, mini sessions, holiday cards/sessions, freebies, etc.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tara they are absolutely adorable the photos and the kids :)