Thursday, December 3, 2009

A happy baby is the BEST!

Emmy was just laughing her head off the other day, so I grabbed the camera! Of course she stopped once she knew I was there so I didn't catch it. But she was happy so that is good enough for me! :) She is getting so fun...I love this age. So sweet and playful! Just adorable!

Ok, videos don't want to load right now, so maybe later. Here's a few pix instead! I finally took her to get her ears pierced a few weeks ago. I have been wanting to do it, but the fact that people kept calling her a boy really pushed me over the edge. She was soooo good - she hardly cried at all. And I think it's cute!and yes. That IS a pill bottle my baby is playing with. I'm an awesome mom. (hey, they like the sound!)


We have been giving the solid foods a try and it isn't going so well. She does a great job of smashing those little lips together SO hard that I can't get ANYTHING in there. My others have gotten the hang of it a little faster - maybe she'll just be a picky eater. Who knows!



Brie thought she would give it a try!

3 comments:

The Duckers said...

Hey! Don't worry! I haven't forgotten, and I would love to still get together as well! I saw your invite already, and I have plans! DANG IT!!! Hopefully we can get together soon! Call me anytime.
I love the sweet pictures of your family!

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

thanks for the invite, We have two holiday party's that night we are already going to! We will have to get together again soon.

dani said...

tara, steve stone's wife, dani, here... i just wanted to let you know that we were bummed we couldn't make it last night-sounded fun! next time for sure! thanks again for the invite!
PS-thsoe suicide rolls look AH-mazing! i will try them soon! :)