Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Halloween was pretty fun. Brie had said that she wanted to be a Pink Witch so I got right to work and making a costume for her. All the other girls ended up with the same type of tutu skirts so they kind-of matched. They seemed to enjoy being dressed up. They also got to wear their costumes to the carnival and the school the night before. They had cute games for the kids and they got to wear their costume that night also. Soooo fun!
I FINALLY have our Halloween photos to post! I took some of the kids inside...but a lot of them didn't turn out well. I only got one semi-good one of Kylee. And I didn't get ANY of Emmy, so I might just have to make them all dress up again! :P
There's nothin like some good sticky lovin' between siblings. :)On Halloween we spent the 2nd half of the day at Steve's parents house. We had pizza and pigged out WAY too much on candy and cookies. At about 5 we decided we'd take the kids trick-or-treating around to a few houses then head home. Well, they didn't want any part of it. I couldn't get Brie to go up to one door. Probably too tired. So they came home with no candy and didn't really seem to care. I SURE didn't! :) It was fun to get the kids in bed early and watch Monster House with Steve...it's kind of our Halloween tradition!

No comments: