Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Family Photos!!!

I have been needing to replace our large family photo that is in our front room - Deagan was 5 months old when we had it taken. I had found who I wanted to do our photos for us, but then decided to wait till next year maybe. Still needing a new photo, we took the kids out for a little session. We will hang a photo of just them this year...they are the cute ones anyway. :)

I actually am really excited to show all of you the creation I made for my wall, but first I must paint and hang it. Then I'll post a photo of it. Till then, here's a few of the ones I took. (thank goodness I had Steve's help or these never would have been possible)

This one is a FAVE of mine - I ordered a 16x20 of it for my room. I am very in to the grundge look right now.

I combined the following photos of my kids into one photo to save on time - but we got quite a few individual ones of each kiddo. I really enjoy the candids that just show who they are.

I cannot believe this is my baby! She's getting so OLD. :) And she's so pretty. She is wonderful to let me practice taking photos of her whenever I want...she's got such a fun personality which makes her photos fun too!

1 comment:

The Duckers said...

How does Monday work? I talked to Lynsey and she said that would be the best day for next week.
Let me know!

It's been TOO long! :o)