Friday, May 15, 2009

Little Baby Emmy

She is finally here! This is Emmersyn (no middle name yet) Miller - She was born on May 12, 2009 at 7:59 pm weighing 7lbs. 3 oz. (my smallest baby so far!) and was 20 3/4 inches long. She has been SO perfect so far - she has a very mellow personality like her sister Brinkley did. She sleeps well, eats SOOO well, burps & poops well...and she is just so sweet. Her big sisters and brother love her to death - and we are all so glad she's joined our family!





6 comments:

V said...

Oh she's absolutely beautiful Tara! And you are so lucky that all the kiddies are happy and excited (no jealousy).
I hope labor & delivery went well and that she will continue to be so perfect!

Todd and Julie said...

Such a cute baby! Congrats and I love the name. :) I hope you are able to get some rest. You gotta love the newborn stage!!

Stars&Straps said...

Wow...that's a pretty girl! Congratulations! (...and I'm SO SO jealous...) How dd you get them to induce before your due date?? I'm so glad to hear that she is an angel for you. Have fun with your new best friend! Love you! XOX

Jen Demaris said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful and perfect! Hope you are doing wonderfully!

Stephanie said...

She is so adorable, It makes me want another baby! Hope you guys are all doing well.

mle said...

I miss her so much already! Good work my friend-like I have said a million times before, Emmy is so beautiful and perfect! Even if she did pee on me twice-he he he. Hope you are hanging in there today, and I am still waiting for your dolly parton shot! You promised:)-