Monday, April 27, 2009

Ugh...the pregnant tummy

I am NOT a big fan of how "ick" I look right now - so it has taken me this long to post this horrid little photo. Thank goodness Brie is in it - she adds cuteness! :) Anyway, this photo was taken on April 5th so I was about 34 weeks here. I am thankful that I don't get a huge tummy - however I keep my little ones tucked way inside, so it's pretty darn painful.

I am now counting down the days till my induction date which is May 12th. (yes, I'm still VERY bitter about the fact that it's not May 5th - dang laws!!!) I am about as fiesty, grumpy & uncomfortable as I (or anyone) can stand! I have been trying not to complain too much - but when almost every inch of your body is in pain 24 hours a day - it's hard.

We have a little guessing game going here - trying to guess the weight of the baby - I think she'll be 8 lbs. 9 oz. Anyone else for a guess? (ps - Deagan was born 2 weeks early and was 8 lbs. and she will be one week early)


4 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! Deagan was born 2 weeks early and at 8 pounds...what a healthy little boy!

Tara you are looking good for being so far along.. good luck!

mle said...

Whoa Hot Mama-you are looking fabulous! And Teresa told me that too when you went and saw her at the hospital-she said you were looking so cute and I agree.

I am guessing your baby will be
8lbs 12oz, 20inches long! And I am planning on driving over on May
8th or 9th I think. I just got something really cute for your little girlie-so excited to see hre in it:)

Stars&Straps said...

Hang in there, mama. You look great...and you should be counting the days...I'm all about the get this over with business - AND I HAVE MONTHS ta' go. I will post a pic soon (i haven't taken any, of course, due to the disgusting 'ick' factor as well) - but only cuz you asked and did it...now I feel obligated to stand wih you. Proud tummies unite! Good luck, sweet cheeks.

Candace said...

What??? You are a very cute PG Girl!! I know you must feel pretty uncomfortable though.(I sure don't miss that feeling.) You'll love that you took this picture when you look back! 8 lbs 3 oz is my guess.