Monday, May 25, 2009

I love my friend SOOO much!

My super awesome friend, Emily, came to stay with us for a few days after I got home from the hospital and I LOVE her to death for it. It gave Steve a chance to head back in to work & get some things done and allowed me to get some much needed sleep. Emily and I have known each other since we were about 3 years old - and now here we are having little ones of our own.

Emily was AMAZING - she kept my kids on a schedule, she did EVERYTHING - played, cooked, cleaned, etc. I want her to come back! :) Thanks Emily for everything you did - you ROCK! and I owe you big time!

We also had a pretty good time making fun of my "chest size" while Emily was here...yes, I was the big laughing joke of the home for a few days there...did you know they make a size "H" bra? Uh - huh! So, as a tribute to the song we sang many times while Em was here:

"Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow?"...you get the idea. :)

2 comments:

mle said...

Ahhhhhh Pepper- you are so sweet. I miss you guys so much too! You are too kind, that post was very nice of you. I know you would do the same for me-its what good friends are for. And you still need to post your size H's-come on:) Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

I did know they made that size! I have two of them. :) Congrats on the new baby. Did you know our moms spent last week together?