Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh...the country

Adjusting to living to Idaho hasn't been too hard. I like that it's not as busy as larger cities. Out move though, has brought us out into the country. (I literally have cows in my backyard!) I am still not used to it - but there are some things you really have to appreciate about the county - such as being able to see every star in the sky on a clear night. They look close enough to reach out and touch them. And we are lucky to have a beautiful sunrise on one side of our home, and a great sunset on the other side. We enjoy opening the windows and seeing these - it's just so pretty! I thought I would pass along a little country to you - so here's a photo of last nights sunset!

1 comment:

Jen Demaris said...

That's beautiful! Atleast you dont have a ton of rain!!! aw its really driving me crazy right now! Anyways, I cant wait until I get to share some of this rain with you soon! ;)