Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crazy Talk

The other day, we were all in the kitchen and Kylee was unloading the dishwasher. She jumped off the counter and landed on her bottom on the floor. Here's the little conversation between her and Brie: (all the time, Brie was using the sweetest little voice)

Brie: You fall down Kylee?

Ky: Yea.

Brie: You hurt your bum Kylee? Oh, Darn it. Come here. Come here I kiss it.

Ky: (just laughing)

Brie: Come on. I kiss it better Kylee.

So Kylee walks over to her to see what she does.

Brie: Turn around. I kiss it better.

Kylee laughing her head off turns around and Brie was more then happy to give her bum a big smooch! Kylee said thanks and walked away laughing.

Brie: It's all better now. I kissed it! Now, you be careful, ok?

Oh my gosh, we were laughing so hard. Brinkley is already sounding like a mom!

Anyway, I wanted to see if I could figure out how to load a little video clip - so for practice, here's one of Brinkley talking. She is about 17 months old here. I'll have to post a more recent one if I get this figured out. I think posting some video will be the best way to keep in touch with all the CRAZY things we're really up to! (is this helping mom?)

1 comment:

Iano Zeal said...

Tara, this is the coolest story ever! The. Best. Story. Ever. :D I want to spend enough time up there so that Brinkley doesn't get scared of Kaytie and me! See you around, and who knows, sometime, it may be possible that she won't be! WHEEE!!!
Shaun