Monday, May 5, 2008

The New House

Dad has been asking me to send him some photos of the house that we recently moved in to. So I thought I'd just post it on the blog for ALL to see! We feel very lucky that we had the chance to move when we did - it all worked out so well. We have enjoyed the new home TONS - it works so well for the needs of our family. There is so much more open space then our last house had. And we hope to have the basement finished SOON. We plan to put a storage room down there, and turn the rest into a third family room (which can easily convert to a huge bedroom if company is here). It will be so nice to have it all done! As far as the yard goes, it's a work in progress...just one step at a time I guess. It'll be nice when the grass is in so the kiddos can play! We are trying to adjust to the location - we are out in the country - and we find it silly that we call it "going to town" when we have to go to the store. So anyway, here's the pictures - keep in mind that it's a new construction so we still have work being done of the front yard!
Just kidding!
This isn't our house...YET! :) Steve and I agree it should be our future home though! Here's a real photo of our house, and I'll post some of the inside when I get it cleaned up, ok dad?

2 comments:

Iano Zeal said...

That's awesome, Tara! I love your house- I actually thought the one in the May Day picture might be it, but I did admit that I found it hard to believe that you'd run across the street to take a picture in that mess. ;-) Kaytie and I want to come and see it really soon- but I'm not sure when we'll be in town. She works Saturday, so we'll likely be just calling for Mother's day. Great to hear from you and see your blog!
From Shaun

Jen Demaris said...

hey tara I like the new blog! I almost freaked when I first saw what I thought was your house! well it is beautiful but you real ones is pretty cool too! Your kids are adorable! Glad I got to see pics of them!