Monday, July 26, 2010

Brinkley turns 4!!!

I'd like to know what happened!?!? How does time escape us SO quickly? It seems like only a few months ago that I was wishing so badly that I would get pregnent...and waiting...and waiting...then finally this sweet little thing arrives.

I am almost teary eyed looking back at Miss Brinkley as a baby - I miss it. I didn't get to enjoy it enough. And now she is a big girl.
Brie celebrated her 4th birthday on January 19th! WOW! So big. She asked me to make alfrado for dinner and daddy brought her a bunch of balloons. FUN! She is still so full of life and energy, sweetness and persistance. She amazes me daily with the things she says, the kindness she shows, her maturity, her smarts. We love her dearly.

Everyone knows that Brie is the "princess" of our family. And to match that, she LOVES princess. She loves the movies, the dressing up, the makeup, all of it. So we had a princess party for her and showered her with princess gifts. As you can see, complete with sparkly shoes and everything, she is quite happy! :)

The finished look! :) Love you Brie! Happy Birthday!

No comments: