Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh the things they say...

Yesterday my kiddos said a few funny things. It seems like I never remember to write them down and I always wish I had. So there's no better place then on the blog - I know I'll always have it there! :)

Kylee was holding Emmy and referring to the stork bite on the back of her neck and she says to me, "Hey mom, so when is this pelican's rash supposed to go away?" Oh my gosh I laughed so hard. She's too cute.

Brinkly was in the kitchen with me while I was trying to make dinner and she just kept doing things she wasn't supposed to. I kept having to tell her to stop. Finally she asked me for some sort of snack and I said, "not right now. I'm making dinner and we'll be eating that in a few minutes." She looks back at me, puts her hand on her hip and says, "Mom. You being in charge really isn't working out for me." :) Died laughing again.

I am so thankful for those kind of moments that my kids bring to me each day. They really do make it a little brighter!

No comments: