Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Catching up...

Well...I have a ton of stuff that I haven't blogged due to lost files. However I found these on my other camera...so we're not at a total loss! :)

I went to Oregon the first week of September for a little "me" time and to see my friend Emily. It was SOOOOOO nice to be there - it's beautiful - and to talk with her, and just relax for a few days. So in this first photo is Jen - we went to high school together and she's SO cute - I have always loved her adorable personality and now I got to see her kids - and they are really cute also. It was so great to get to spend a little time with her.


Emily and I have both had a ton of "crap" to deal with lately - it's so nice to have a friend that understands what you feel, need, and think. I love her to death and know she is such a blessing in my life. The night I was taking photos we were talking about "stuff" and our attitudes weren't the best...so here's a photo of Emily showing us all just how we feel about life sometimes! :) I love her honesty.

On a better note, we went to get pedicures together and it was fun. The massage chairs were to die for. And I think the poor lady working on my feet thought I was crazy cause I couldn't stop laughing. Secrets out - I am SUPER ticklish!
SO pretty huh? :) We also went out to eat then shopping. Emily wanted to just look around in American Eagle but when we went in they gave us both a scratch off game piece to see what discount we would get. Emily opened hers and she had won a free $50 gift card! I was screaming for her! So she got new jeans and a T. GO EMILY!!!
Ok, here's a little game that Brie, Deagan and Daddy like to play. Brie made up the name all by herself! :) Listen and she'll tell you what it is! Last video is of Emmy who is 5 months old now.


And I don't care what you say, baby talk is just fine and I love to do it! :P

1 comment:

mle said...

Oh man Pep- I cant believe you put that one of me flipping off your camera-too funny! I miss you, come back:) There is nothing better than BFF therapy. I love you girl.