Thursday, March 19, 2009

All About Tara

I got this email with a bunch of all about me junk and since I don't blog very often - I thought I would put it on here. And I tag any of you who read this to add it to your blog! (ha, ha!) :)

5 strange/unique things about me:
-I absolutely cannot go anywhere without my make-up being on! :P
-all the girls in my family have Hawaiian middle names
-before I die, I HAVE to go to Italy, London, and Jamaica (specifically the Atlantis Resort!)
-I can't stand sitting down on a cold toilet seat! Brrr!
-I dislike coloring eggs at easter and carving pumpkins for Halloween (probably just because of the mess)

5 things I LOVE:
-rascall flatts
-the good, hard belly laughter of my children
-being tan! :)
-a clean house
-vacations to anywhere

5 things I hate:
-being pregnant
-being lied to/deceived
-tuna casserole
-when people make messes and just walk away from them thinking I should be the one to clean it!
-the dumb dogs running wild in my neighborhood

5 of my fave. things to eat:
-my choc. chip cookies
-bajio salad
-smoothies
-colliflower
-almost any junk food!

There you go! Little things about me!

No comments: