Friday, February 27, 2009

What to do? What to do?

We have been switching bedrooms around at our house...and FINALLY have the kids where we want them to stay. I am working on decorating and want to print a BIG photo of Deagan for his room. His room is sports theme and has blues, reds, & browns. I love this photo, but can't decide HOW to print it. So...below is my 4 options...can you help? Please give me your opinion on what you think is best. (ps -if I print the color one, I think I'll do it on metallic paper, but don't like black and whites on metallic) Thanks guys!


option#1
option #2
option #3
option #4


4 comments:

Stars&Straps said...

I think either of the color ones...I'ma HUGE fan of B&Ws, but I like the colors you have in the photo that will tie into the room. Just my 'pinion. Thanks for the note...I will find out on Thursday - but our intstincts say girl. Does Jenn have a blog? Grammie told my mom that she was sucha lucky grammie to be having a bunch of new babies all coming so close, and for all of the greatkids they have been blessed with. Cute Lady.

Jen Demaris said...

I think either #2 or #4 are my favorite! Which ones are you leaning towards? Its a great pic! How are you feeling lately by the way, I cant believe you are so far along you definitely need to post a "fat" pic as you so called it! I bet you are adorable, I cant wait to see it!

mle said...

I love #2, because the color pic will tie in his room colors better I think. He is such a handsome litle devil-how you doing with him??? Boys really just need to play outside everyday, so move here already. Oh, I am almost sure I am coming over there the first part of May to help with Teresas baby, she is due May12th. So did you ever convince your DR to induce you? So I can help you, then head over to help Teresa??? That would be awesome!

Candace said...

2 or 4-- I think it will work great on the masonite board! I think I may do some like that too!