Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My BIG FAT CRAZY Family

Well - as many of you know - I am yet again suffering with the missery of pregnancy!!! I have said it before and I'll say it again...there is nothing in the world that I hate more then being pregnant! IF I am lucky enough to feel better - that will come when I'm 18 weeks. PRAY that I do feel better...I need it!

Steve is currently the working father by day and Mr Mom by night. He amazes me how much he steps up and takes over when I'm pregant. I'm lucky I married such a patient/easy going guy. I feel SO bad that I'm not 100% and that he has to pick up my slack...but at least I know it'll be over in 9 months!

So - I have 2 week old cheerios and pretzles smashed into the floor in my play room and a bedroom floor covered in laundry. I think if the state came in they'd take my kids away for having such a dirty home...at least I'm throwing out the dirty diapers! :)

Thanks to all those who have called to wish me well. Thanks even more to those who take my kids away so I can sleep for a while. You have NO idea how much I appreaciate you.

3 comments:

Todd and Julie said...

Congrats Tara! So when are you actually due? Good luck with the pregnancy.

Stars&Straps said...

Feel better, cutie.
XO
-Krish

Jenni said...

what great news! Congrats!
I hope you start to feel better soon :)