Thursday, July 30, 2009

Deagan, are you ok?

Yesterday was a long day for us. We had brie's swimming lessons, then went to Grandmas to see family, the shopping for hours, then back to Grandma's, then I had a photo session so my SIL Terry babysat the kids for me, and I finally left there at about 10pm. The kids didn't get a nap and Deagan had started getting really clumsy. He'd stumble, bonk his head, trip in the stairs, etc. so I knew I needed to get him home and into bed a.s.a.p.

When we got home I brought a few things in and ran upstair for about 2 seconds and found this when I came back down.

I was a little freaked out - I thought he had jumped (which he does all the time) and hurt himself! As I went to check on him I saw that he was just SO tired that he couldn't go any farther! Sorry for keeping you awake so long little buddy. I promise you a nap today!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I am so glad you captured that! That is so cute- he was SO TIRED! :) He is such a cute boy- all of your kids are so darling! We are excited to see you when we get back! I hope everything is going well! How is that baby of yours? She is A DOLL!!!

The Duckers said...

don't worry! I have the SAME disease when it comes to being social! It was fun to meet you. You should've been there today. I was shoved by a manager while she stormed off to completely scream at one of the instructors. I was so ticked. I'll have to tell you more about it later. ;o)
So are you done for good? No swim lessons tomorrow? My little guy now has a cough too. Bummer.
And yes, PLEASE let me know about the photo session. My friend Brittany (her photos are under Brittany's Photography-Just Be on my blog) and I can hardly contain our excitement!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!