Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Update



Well, my internet has been down for weeks now so I haven't been able to update - SORRY! But here's just a couple photos of Emmy that we took. They were taken at about 3 weeks old. I haven't been able to edit the rest of them so I'll have to post more later.

She is doing really well - growing so fast! She is about 6 weeks old now and I am guessing about 11 lbs. She is starting to smile and "coo" back at us just a little. And she HATES her carseat which makes going anywhere a challenge. I really am a home-bound mom. Things are interesting around our house now - really CrAzY! :) But I know things will get better as time goes on.

3 comments:

mle said...

Soooooooooooo adorable -oh I miss her so much. Nice work on the photos Tara-miss you all so much.

Mylee said...

Congratulations! She is adorable...can't wait to see more pics!

Wish we were there to help and hold her!

Candace said...

Cute pics!! I love that black and a white background! Great job on the fun shower for Caroline!! You are a sweetheart!